Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Plants Poem

       No Greenness
                                                     No Brownness
                                                         No Leafs
                                                          No Fruits


    Branches Stolen from each tree,
       Roots rusted and rotted and swayed
left to right.


Leafs shriveled
In rough weather,
      Rough wind blowing away
the branches.


Leaves crusting
Silenced.


No leaves
                                                       No branches
No Fruits
No life





3 comments:

  1. Hi Ishaan,
    My name is Aaliyah, I am a year 6 student from Sr pius X in Glen Innes. Maybe, you'd like to check out my blog:
    http://spxaaliyaht.blogspot.co.nz/
    I really like your poem. I loved how you described the plants in their current state.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Ishaan,

    I’m Von a year 8 student from St Pius X Catholic school in Glen Innes. Wow! Your poem touched my heart. I like how you split up your poem into small paragraphs that actually flows. Your poem is lovely and I’m really looking forward to see other amazing poems from you.

    Keep up the Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is James and I am a student in room Hauraki at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you wrote your poem. It made me think of when I had to write a poem for a poem competition. Have you thought about writing more about life, leaves, branches and fruit. Otherwise keep the good work up. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://http://wpsjamesp.blogspot.co.nz/blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete